Saturday 20 June 2009

ANIMATING THE CAMERA MOVES


Camera animation


It took me a while to fully understand the difference between simply zooming into the scene and actually panning into it. It looks so much better (for instance: the light effects change according to camera move) to pan than zoom that I decided to actually animate camera in 3d and than find a solution to composite the 2D animation on the top.


I also learnt how to make room optically bigger than it really is with altering the camera lens options (animating the depth of the field).

I actually tried also to import 3D object (.obj file) from Maya into AF and animate the camera move there, but it slowed down the rendering time and work itself so much, that I rather decided to drop the idea and rather wait for better times of Adobe package.

No comments: